[Cin] MKV containers

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:27:39 CET 2019

Andrea:

> If you talk like Yoda, then I talk like Chewbacca. :-)

I hope I do not talk like Jar Jar Binks !  But sometimes my responses sound
that way to me !

@Phyllis. Could you tell me which libraries have been updated lately?
> So I can do a search in the Arch linux forum/wiki to see if they are
> causing any problems.

That would be helpful as GG has already had some problems with libtool
needed for WebP (Suse) and it would be good to know ahead of the end of the
month builds, if there are other library problems with any of the other
distros.

x265 version 3.0

fftw-3.3.8

libogg-1.3.3

libvorbis-1.3.6

openjpeg-2.3.0

opus-1.3

tiff-4.0.10

      +
https://github.com/webmproject/libwebp = libwebp-1.0.2    (needs libtool,
not sure which version)
https://github.com/mozilla/aom = libaom-v1.0.0

Thanks for your help and I am quite behind in things lately so if I miss
something that needs immediate attention, just yell louder in your best
Yoda or Chewbacca voice.  gg/phyllis