[Cin] MKV containers

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:25:08 CET 2019

Some time ago I tried to use the background rendering to get the list
of png images. Now, using it on a test movie doesn't seem to affect
achivied frames (which always remain 14 fps dropping to 4 fps with
plugins). But the most disconcerting thing is that you do not create
still images: the folder I had indicated remains empty, even in /tmp I
can't find anything. In short, background rendering doesn't seem to
work on my system (as if that wasn't enough!). I've tried both to
enable the render farm in localhost and to disable it. Same result.
On the arch forum I don't find any problem with the graphic libraries,
the versions are the same.
The only thing that comes to mind is a formatting of the notebook and
restart from 0. But I'll wait until after finishing the translations
for the website.