[Cin] MKV containers

Kovács László info at kovacsoltvideo.hu
Sun Feb 10 20:30:13 CET 2019

Just the time to chimp in...
Intro:
Hello, I'm new here, and am still evaluating Cinelerra to see if I can
work with it. I'm an event videographer.

I come from Windows/Vegas pro, and my main goal in this regard is to
ditch windows, and am looking for program. Cinelerra looks to me the
most mature on Linux, but it seems to "speak an exotic language" to me.
So prepare to a lot of newbie stupid questions from me in the near
future. (Still trying things before bothering you...)

And now my chimp in:
Videos created with phones often are not just simply long GOP, but are
also variable frame rate. If something, that can screw up timeline to my
experience - not sure about Cinelerra though.
Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for your attention

Laszlo Kovacs

P.S: