[Cin] MKV containers

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:51:30 CET 2019

Laszlo:

Cinelerra ... seems to "speak an exotic language" to me.
> So prepare to a lot of newbie stupid questions from me in the near
> future. (Still trying things before bothering you...)

Welcome to Cinelerra!  Ask any newbie questions you want.  A lot of us are
still newbie too and even if not newbie, everyone seems to do things
differently.

I am would be *very interested* to see if cinelerra can handle "Videos
created with phones often are not just simply long GOP, but are also
variable frame rate. If something, that can screw up timeline to my
experience".  I think that will not be a problem, but *I would like to know*
so gg can look at it if it is.

GG/Phyllis