[Cin] Slackware 14.2 64-bit works too

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:17:13 CET 2019

Thank you, Adrian. You have provided a lot of news and all
interesting. I am not competent for compilations and coding, but it
seems that we have almost reached the intrinsic limits of which the
group of Lumiera spoke (IMO):
https://www.lumiera.org/project/background/history/CinelerraWoes.html
CFLAGS: In the Arch wiki they advise against the -03 option because it
brings instability and there are times when it is slower than -02. But
your results aren't bad. Can I apply these CFLAGS options to my Arch?
Are they general or do they only apply to Slackware? Can I try
vectorization with -ffast-math or are there any other ways that would
advise against it to an incompetent like me?