[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Feb 14 12:15:11 CET 2019

Thanks for the info. Consider that in the last built
(cinelerra-5.1-ub16.04:static built dated Feb13 2019) I see the three
foundamental mode with LMB, MMB, RMB are inusable for me. I don't know
as others users can works without them. When i drag an edge with
Shift+*MB in Program's Timeline (arrow left or right showed) the split
view in Compositor always shows two views, side by side, of the left
clip in the timeline, never the left clip on the side left of the
Compositor and the right clip on the side right of the Compositor.
As you know, I am still using the very good and stable Cin-GG built
dated 21081231.
Thanks.

IgorBeg