[Cin] Adding 'brightness/contrast' effect on track while playing can freeze Cin-GG?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:47:08 CET 2019

Thank you Andrew for reporting steps to reproduce and Andrea (for
confirming) AND the dumps.

Try to load any video with audio, then hit play in main window, and while
> video
> is playing - try to drag Brightness/Contrast plugin over whole track.
> Freeze!

Hm, I definitely have video output set to X11 (not OpenGL-X11).
> Just freezed it again, this time by deleting YUV plugin from track while
> playing.
>
> A fix has been checked into the GIT repository.  More rework of the
infinite problem of locking issues when multiple operations are queued up.
I have added this problem as part of MantisBT #135 so they are related.
gg/Phyllis