[Cin] If doing your own builds -- some changes / potential requirements

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:12:20 CET 2019

Because GG is preparing early for the end of the month builds, he has had
to modify the blds directory scripts to accommodate the various Operating
Systems and to get the best solution for the widest variations of usage.

So if doing your own builds, you may have to do some minor adjustments or
more library installs and re-run bld_prepare.sh.  For example with the
inclusion of AV1, WebP, and Shuttle USB Direct, some new libraries have to
be installed.  Also, he has changed Shuttle inclusion to "yes", thus
requiring libusb-1.0-0 dev be installed unless you revert to Shuttle
inclusion of "no".

Some new libraries that *might *be needed:
  libwebp-1.0.2  -  for WebP
  libtoolize - for WebP
  libaom-v1.0.0 - for AV1
  libusb-1.0-0 dev  - for Shuttle Pro to ensure K14/K15 function properly
(and it is just better too).

I hope this clarifies things.  I should have relayed this information
earlier.  If any problems, let us know so we can fix them. gg/pys