[Cin] ru.po needs update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:15:13 CET 2019

Andrew:
To get all of the latest words for updating ru.po you can follow these
instructions at:
    https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate/
Or in Features5.pdf Appendix B.3 is the same thing (unless I made typing
mistakes).

However, I am willing to create the first steps for *any language* for
others just to get to the final phase where anyone would just need to do
the actual translation using an editor or poedit.

First, I can't find strings like "Dumps...", "Layout save/load" in
> translation
> file (looked with Kbabel translation software.)

We do not recreate the language.po files except occasionally so that is why
all of the additional words that GG adds every month are missing.

> Second, "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: cinelerra at lists.cinelerra-cv.org\n" <-----
> still
> point at Cinelerra-CV list.

I will check to see if I can change the other languages.

I'll check for string overflows while attempting to use Cin-GG with
> upgraded
> translation.

Thank you and let us know what they are.

> Right now file seems to be broken, because...where is previous translator
> (igor), his name can't be seen in header after I touched file ..:/

We will make sure his name stays in as the tremendous attention and care he
put into this over many years.

> attached is ru.po I'm working with. NOT FOR MERGING yet.

Will wait until you give us the go ahead to merge.