[Cin] If doing your own builds -- some changes / potential requirements

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:45:49 CET 2019

В сообщении от Saturday 23 February 2019 20:12:20 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> Because GG is preparing early for the end of the month builds, he has had
> to modify the blds directory scripts to accommodate the various Operating
> Systems and to get the best solution for the widest variations of usage.
>
> So if doing your own builds, you may have to do some minor adjustments or
> more library installs and re-run bld_prepare.sh.  For example with the
> inclusion of AV1, WebP, and Shuttle USB Direct, some new libraries have to
> be installed.  Also, he has changed Shuttle inclusion to "yes", thus
> requiring libusb-1.0-0 dev be installed unless you revert to Shuttle
> inclusion of "no".

I think shuttle requres lv2 as of now, see:

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/cinelerra/Makefile;h=c1f97f1e9af41721f421e5c877b2555e19aa1367;hb=HEAD

ifneq ($(WANT_LV2),no)
 582 GTK2_INCS := `pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
 583 GTK2_LIBS := `pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`
 584
 585 $(OBJDIR)/pluginlv2ui.o:        pluginlv2ui.C
 586 $(OBJDIR)/lv2ui.o:      lv2ui.C
 587 $(OBJDIR)/pluginlv2ui.o $(OBJDIR)/lv2ui.o:
 588         $(CXX) `cat $(OBJDIR)/c_flags` $(GTK2_INCS) -DMSGQUAL=$* -c $< -o
$@
 589
 590 $(OBJDIR)/shuttle.o:    shuttle.C shuttle_keys.h
 591         $(CXX) `cat $(OBJDIR)/c_flags` -DMSGQUAL=$* -c $< -o $@
 592 shuttle_keys.h: /usr/include/X11/keysymdef.h
 593         sed < /usr/include/X11/keysymdef.h > shuttle_keys.h -f shuttle.sed

and with this conditional shuttle build will fail not finding shuttle_keys.h IF
lv2 was disabled .....