[Cin] Font Anti-Aliasing With The Title Effect

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:48:36 CET 2019

> Maybe it's just me, but the title effect seems to have rather pixelated
> text and drop shadow, even with normally smooth font families such as Noto.
> I suspect this is because of the way the text is rendered, but I could be
> wrong.

Do you have "smooth" enabled?  Sometimes that looks better to me.  In the
Title plugin you can see where this is at:
      https://streamable.com/22354

As a side note, I'd also like to mention that drop shadows look
> significantly better when some blur (or feathering) is applied to them, but
> we cannot do this in cin as of yet.

That might make a good option for gg to add but it is going to take more
cpu time.

P.S. Some things get lost in my email, so that is why I will open an issue
-  at least the I will be reminded to have gg look at it when he has time
to do so.