[Cin] Multi Viewer / Multi Cameras - ExpertUsage - OpenMixers

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:42:42 CET 2019

Very Nice! I like the music too.  GG has a demo area on the server and I am
going to put it there for future use.

P.S. GG is still working on Shake, Rattle, and Roll (Elvis) -- which is
really Ripple, Roll, and Slip + Edges.  It has been very time-consuming and
meanwhile he found a critical section deadlock that is in the way of
completion.  gg/Phyllis

I have done a short Demo video (6m14s) with the description to show the use