[Cin] Need help: Picture of the ShuttlePro Controller

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jan 30 21:44:42 CET 2019

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for your efforts.

Unfortunately I cannot use these pictures, because I need it in a higher
resolution and on white background. I think I'll order a controller
myself, but I won't be home for two to three weeks. But there's no hurry.

You have a very cool workplace, looks like a TV editing studio. :-)

Thanks anyway for your help.

Sam