[Cin] Quick notice that the new monthly builds are available

Olivier Humbert trebmuh at tuxfamily.org
Mon Jul 1 09:45:24 CEST 2019

Le 2019-06-30 21:38, Phyllis Smith a écrit :
> New monthly build ready -- I am STILL working on the Masks document
> but I know some users have automatic updates turned on so did not want
> them to be surprised.  An update and release notes will be
> forthcoming.

Hi and thanks for that.

Just to let you know that I've been making a package of it for
LibraZiK-2.
Still currently in the testing phase. Will probably hit the users'repo
sometime in August.

@Phyllis: on the 6th June, I've sent to the list a message (subject:
"Debian packaging improvements"). It contained a few
improvements/remarks. Since I can't see any changes related to it this
new monthly build, nor I've heard from you (you're usually very
responsive), I'm now wondering if you did received this June-6th message
from me. Did you ? Just checking, no hurries.

All the best,
Olivier

--
Site web : https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/