[Cin] Quick notice that the new monthly builds are available

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:03:19 CEST 2019

Olivier:

> Just to let you know that I've been making a package of it for
> LibraZiK-2.
> Still currently in the testing phase. Will probably hit the users'repo
> sometime in August.

Looking forward to that!

> @Phyllis: on the 6th June, I've sent to the list a message (subject:
> "Debian packaging improvements"). It contained a few
> improvements/remarks. Since I can't see any changes related to it this
> new monthly build, nor I've heard from you (you're usually very
> responsive), I'm now wondering if you did received this June-6th message
> from me. Did you ? Just checking, no hurries.

At the time, I did read that and briefly mentioned it to GG but he was busy
so I did not get any further than downloading the files.  However,
supposedly Debian 10 is to be released on July 7th so I have marked that
down and then would be a good time to have him go over it again.  Thanks
for the reminder.  Phyllis