[Cin] Latex and Manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 18:07:34 CEST 2019

@Olaf.
Every month I write an email containing LaTeX and Manual in the title
to continue the discussion and translation work with einhander. I
installed the whole package, plus the Greek and Russian languages. Of
course I also installed an editor, that is TexStudio.
It would be nice if you could also contribute (in any way).

"I also noticed that the lines in the TeX documents are all written
without wrapping. When using Git and Diff, however, hard line breaks
could be useful, short lines limited to less than 80 characters
simplify the clarity."

My knowledge of \LaTeX is very superficial and therefore I have not
understood what you mean by wrapping the text.
It would be nice if you could also contribute (in any way).