[Cin] Latex and Manual

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:14:19 CEST 2019

Hi Andrea,
Sorry for long lasting silence from me, the work and other things needs
to be done.  I finally finished with Plugins chapter.
You done a very good job with it.
My repo is updated.
Line wrapping is a truncating text  line by some amount of characters,
historically its 80 characters long.
I prefer a semantic line wrap by sentences.
But it's up to user to do a line brake or not.
Novice LaTeX users prefer not to use linewrap.
For a Git usage I prefer use Diff by words.