[Cin] Variable bitrate file processing problems

preobraz at gmail.com preobraz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 02:47:54 CEST 2019

Why I did not try to open the file on a clean profile - I do not know.
Many thanks for the tip! Also, it turned out to start the sound by
changing the device in the program settings.
Here is a link to the archive directory /tmp/bcast5:
https://yadi.sk/d/CGROQMLY-4uqmg
although now everything works for me.
Thanks again for the help.

Ugin.