[Cin] HEVC hw encoding on AMD Polaris cards

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:26:00 CEST 2019

В сообщении от Saturday 01 June 2019 01:04:02 Phyllis Smith написал(а):
> The new builds are now available with this mod in.  We do not actually test
> them all but did Leap 15.1.

Ah, this was fast.
Just in case I still uploaded my Debain 9 (x86-64) single-user build to
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2SM5/2x3DPD4sU

look for xz file. sha256sum was updated.

I think I'll just keep this VM around, but if regular builds now include Debian9/10 - there is no need for
duplicating official efforts?