[Cin] \LaTeX manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:23:03 CEST 2019

Hi,
@ einhander
I'm progressing slowly with chapter 9 (plugins.odt) [Cursed is he who
stretched it out  ;-)]. I have the problem of the big tables of
Libreoffice Writer to import in latex (in Sketcher and Titler
sections). How should this be done? I have not found any information
about this.
@Phyllis
>From the BlueBanana section, I took out an sentence, it is unnecessary
in a manual. In the Motion section I would like to add a Tip. What is
your opinion?
Blue Banana:
(-) The preceding sentence implies that this is a limitation in that
you can not just apply a Blur to the matte.
Motion:
(+) Tip: The motion vector is a text file located in /tmp. We can open
it with a plain editor and modify the wrong $X\,Y$ coordinates, i.e.
those that deviate from the linear interpolation, to correct the
errors that always happen when we perform a motion tracking (jumps).
It can be a long and tedious job, but it leads to good results.