[Cin] \LaTeX manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:26:15 CEST 2019

Andrea - please make any changes that you feel are needed.  There is lots
of room for improvement every where in the manual.
Also, if possible, I would like to make a few typo and changes to the next
chapters before you start working on them and will check in the .odt
version as quickly as I can.  Thanks, Phyllis