[Cin] Improved Gradient Plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 03:09:50 CEST 2019

IgorB:

Does Gradient plugin works with the masks (Mask tool) when OpenGL is
> enabled?
> If X11-OpenGL Video Driver (in Preferences> Playback_A> VideoOut) is
> selected and you are using the masks, they are not showed (but the plugin
> works).

Yes, it should.  When you have time and if this exists on "Charlie",
execute the command at the prompt:
    glxinfo | grep version
that will let us know which version of OpenGL you are running and we can
see if it matches expectations.

More, doing some tests a crash with dump is occurred. Maybe (surely) it do
> not depend by Gradient plugin.
> I added a compressed dump file.

GG read the dump file but found "no smoking gun" - sometimes insufficient
information is dumped but if it is a real bug, you can count on it crashing
again.

> The Color window opened with “Inner color” or “Outer color” has not the OK
> and Cancel buttons on the bottom corners. Other plugins like Titler and
> Sketcher have it.
> May be that the window’s height is too little? Thanks.

I do not think that the window height is a problem,  It was just something
that did not get done.  For consistency sake, if you think OK and Cancel
buttons should be added, put this in MantisBT.  It will not get done for
awhile though, but at least we can keep track of it.

Thanks for testing, gg/Phyllis