[Cin] Improved Gradient Plugin

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jun 8 09:40:25 CEST 2019

Thanks Phyllis!
> When you have time and if this exists on "Charlie", execute the
> command at the prompt:
>     glxinfo | grep version
> that will let us know which version of OpenGL you are running and we
> can see if it matches expectations.
"Charlie" ( hehehe ;-p ) says:
server glx version string: 1.4
client glx version string: 1.4
GLX version: 1.4
     Max core profile version: 3.3
     Max compat profile version: 3.0
     Max GLES1 profile version: 1.1
     Max GLES[23] profile version: 3.0
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 11.2.0
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 3.30
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 11.2.0
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.0 Mesa 11.2.0
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.00

Mmh, sorry for the disturb. I had read that Cinelerra-GG has been
updated to 4.3.

> GG read the dump file but found "no smoking gun" - sometimes
> insufficient information is dumped but if it is a real bug, you can
> count on it crashing again.
Okay. Thanks! I like your sentence: "no smoking gun". It remember to me
a kind of detective story: here we say "noir".

About "the Color window opened with “Inner color” or “Outer color” has
not the OK and Cancel buttons on the bottom corners" and "For
consistency sake, if you think OK and Cancel buttons should be added,
put this in MantisBT"
Okay, thanks.

IgorBeg