[Cin] Improved Gradient Plugin

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jun 9 10:54:08 CEST 2019

GG/Phyllis, I tested the new build ub16-20190608 with your simple test file.
Wow! It also works perfectly with OpenGL Video Driver (setted in
Preferences) like X11 Video Driver.
And in Mask tool the "DisableOpenGL masking" is unchecked; if I enable
or disable that option, the output doesn't change, it is always
displayed correctly. What did you do?
(If you need of a screencast to see what I see on the screen, let me know)
Now, I try with my old test Project. Thanks!