[Cin] Improved Gradient Plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 17:22:28 CEST 2019

IgorB:

> or disable that option, the output doesn't change, it is always
> displayed correctly. What did you do?

He fixed a bug!

(If you need of a screencast to see what I see on the screen, let me know)
> Now, I try with my old test Project. Thanks!

We do not need a screencast.  Let use know if your old test Project does
NOT work correctly.  It is easier for us to have a simple case to use to
find and fix a bug.  Your practical examples are good but sort of
complicated for me to see what is going on.  Thanks, gg/Phyllis