[Cin] GIT checkin includes Cakewalk update + limited specialized hardware acceleration options.

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:44:13 CEST 2019

Hi Phyllis,

My computer is equipped with a Nvidia GTX-750-Ti video card. It was one
of the first two nvidia cards to use the Maxwell architecture. It
includes 640 Cuda cores.

I use Linux Mint 18.3 Mate 64bit (which is built from a 16.04 kernel
from Ubuntu). The nvidia 384.130 driver is installed.

I never installed anything particular for the Cuda cores and I don't
know if I would be able to successfully install the CUDA Toolkit from
https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads?target_os=Linux&target_arch=x86_64&target_distro=Ubuntu&target_version=1604

But if I can be useful in testing your development, I'm ready to try.

Pierre