[Cin] GIT checkin includes Cakewalk update + limited specialized hardware acceleration options.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:51:58 CEST 2019

Pierre, I would not bother installing CUDA but if you could just do a
render using the h264_nvenc.mp4 to see if you get a speed up over using
h264.mp4 that would be appreciated.  You will find h264_nvenc.mp4 in the
render menu when you click on the Video wrench and use the down arrow after
setting File Format to ffmpeg / mp4.  We did not have an opportunity to
test on Mint at all.  Thanks, gg/phyllis