[Cin] [SemiOT] CUDA

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 13:50:56 CEST 2019

You are right: Compiling in /opt works well.

In any case, being able to compile "deviceQuery" is not important,
only that I get the same error if I try to compile Cuda in CinGG. Do I
need to put in any particular instructions? (I used --with-cuda). I
have to put the string on:
-I/opt/cuda/include (vedi wiki più sotto)
in the compiler? How do I do it? Do I have to compile CinGG as root?

With the command "printenv" I see the voice: "CUDA_PATH=/opt/cuda"

I report what Arch's wiki says:

"The cuda package installs all components in the directory /opt/cuda.
For compiling CUDA code, add /opt/cuda/include to your include path in
the compiler instructions. For example this can be accomplished by
adding -I/opt/cuda/include to the compiler flags/options. To use nvcc,
a gcc wrapper provided by NVIDIA, just add /opt/cuda/bin to your path.
To find whether the installation was successful and if cuda is up and
running, you can compile the samples installed on /opt/cuda/samples
(you can simply run make inside the directory, altough is a good
practice to copy the /opt/cuda/samples directory to your home
directory before compiling) and running the compiled examples. A nice
way to check the installation is to run one of the examples, called
deviceQuery."

> export EXTRA_NVCCFLAGS=-I/usr/local/cuda/samples/common/inc/

Maybe Arch installs Cuda in /opt and Fedora in /usr/local/...?