[Cin] [SemiOT] CUDA

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:19:15 CEST 2019

I'm sorry, I'm very incompetent on code and environment variables.
I can't compile Cuda. I have made these attempts:

1) Copied attachment.obj into ~/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/ and given
the command "env CUDA_PATH=/opt/cuda" (setenv does not exist in Arch).
The result of "./configure ..." is:
checking for /usr/local/cuda/include/cuda.h... no
checking cuda sdk... no
configure: error: required for CUDA support.

(note that somewhere it still looks for /usr/local/cuda instead of /opt/cuda)

2) I deleted "plugin_cuda" and renamed "attchment.obj" to
"plugin_cuda". But the resulting error is exactly the same.

3) I tried to edit the file "plugin_cuda" replacing all instances
"/usr/local/cuda" with "/opt/cuda", but the result is always the same
error.