[Cin] [SemiOT] CUDA

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:55:47 CEST 2019

Thanks, with the latest release I have compiled CinGG with Cuda
without any problems.

I've loaded a three-media project:
1- h264 .mp4
2- h264 .mp4
(made with the same smartphone within seconds of each other)
3- h264 .3gp
(same codec as 1 and 2 but different container, I used another smartphone)
1 and 3 give error and are not displayed in timeline.
2 don't give mistake and is displayed normally. Strange, since it is
exactly equal to 1.
Error is:

Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
Failed to get HW surface format.
FFStream::decode: avcodec_send_packet failed.
file:/home/paz/video_editing/cinelerra/cc-15d/volto.3gp
  err: Invalid data found when processing input
FFStream::decode: failed

Repeated several times (loading attempts?)