[Cin] Playback Slows Down Immensly Durring Transitions

ben at innovationplex.com ben at innovationplex.com
Fri Mar 8 06:08:53 CET 2019

Sorry for my late reply to this thread, been busy this week.

My tests show that with the screen captures recorded with OBS (most
recent one is 20mb/s at 1080p60, h.264 in a FLV container) have trouble
transitioning. Hard cuts fair slightly better, but still present some
slowness. I'll conduct more tests with different files, as well as on
my laptop (which is running a straight SSD, unlike my desktop which
runs the SSD as a cache device for a hard drive using bcache).

Compiling latest git did not show any improvement (even with -O2), and
I use the official cin-gg package for Arch Linux normally.