[Cin] video track monitors

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Tue Mar 12 15:06:32 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,
take a look at screencast, please.
https://streamable.com/sl2wi
Shared track function. It works for the Autos: Camera, Projector, Fade.
Not for Effects and Transitions.

IgorBeg

PS:
The original idea is not mine but by igor_ubuntu user.
Original thread to
https://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2018q4/010316.html
(Thanks again igor_ubuntu, everywhere you are!)