[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:53:48 CEST 2019

Hi, einhander
I installed TexStudio to test it and see if I can learn anything. For
the CinGG manual, I'll follow your instructions: should I use Overleaf
or do it locally? In any case I would like to ask you for the file
with your settings, so you have the same structure on which to work
and do the tests. I saw that in Texstudio, in the menu "idefix", there
is the entry "convert to Latex"; does it serve to convert a document
(of libreoffice for example) in latex? Or is it better to rewrite
everything from scratch? Can I make a copy paste of the sentences from
Libreoffice into TexStudio or Overleaf, or do I have to use a plain
text?
I apologize for all these annoying beginner questions.

@Phyllis
I'd need the last revision of chapter 4 to try and create it in Latex.
The .odt file, I mean. Is that possible?