[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:07:09 CEST 2019

Hi,
I have installed TexStudio + TexLive. It had 12 groups to install, I
put everything except "games" and "music". Do I have to put these on
too? Then I added the package for the extra language, not putting
Chinese, Korean, greeks, etc..
I downloaded your main report with git clone, opened it with TexStudio
and compiled the pdf; but it doesn't work and I have the following
errors:

line 104: Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `t2aenc.def' not found.
\ProcessOptions*
line 105: Encoding scheme `T2A' unknown. \fontencoding\encodingdefault
line 104: Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `t2aenc.def' not found.
\ProcessOptions*
line 20: File `mathtext.sty' not found. \usepackage

If necessary, I can provide the entire log.
[Note: (I don't know if you need it) Automatically TexStudio was in
Italian; I put it in English. When I opened CinelerraGG_Manual.tex, I
saw that it was set in German. I put it in English]