[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Tue May 7 23:39:33 CEST 2019

Hi,

>line 104: Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `t2aenc.def' not found.
>\ProcessOptions*
>line 105: Encoding scheme `T2A' unknown. \fontencoding\encodingdefault
>line 104: Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `t2aenc.def' not found.

Please install cyrillic and greek  language support for TexLive and
compile again.  I used my old template and some packages require extra languages.
I thought I removed them :((

>line 20: File `mathtext.sty' not found. \usepackage
Same here. Write me if this error occurs again.

>[Note: (I don't know if you need it) Automatically TexStudio was in
>Italian; I put it in English. When I opened CinelerraGG_Manual.tex, I
>saw that it was set in German. I put it in English]
I have no idea, why TexStudio switch language in your case.

--
С уважением,
к.т.н., доц. каф. ТЛХП, ХД и ФХ СПбГЛТУ