[Cin] New pkgs and tars for this month's release are ready

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed May 8 14:04:39 CEST 2019

Hi,
I have installed the new
"cinelerra-5.1-ub16.04-20190430.x86_64-static.txz" release in another
AMD desktop PC with UbuntuStudio_16.04_LTS.
When I run ./cin by terminal an error "libva.so.1 ..." appear.
I read the "releasenotes.pdf" about, and I understand I have to install
the libva-dev and libvdpau-dev.
Unfortunately that desktop PC is off-line, so I ask you if there is a
easy way (workaround) to bypass the problem to use the new Cin release.
(the prevoius Cin releases works fine, of course).
Thank you.

IgorBeg