[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:51:25 CEST 2019

Hi,
@Phyllis. I think it is best not to waste time converting all images
into high quality png. It's a job you can do as you convert chapters
to Latex.
@einhander. I have finished chapter 4 of the manual (3, in the
conversion to Latex). Now how to submit it to your review? I'm not
familiar with git or other systems, I'd need detailed explanations. A
big problem is my internet connection which uploads no more than
~50KB/s. For a few tens of MB it takes me a whole day.
Now for a few questions:
- How do you make the width of the caption coincide with the width of
the figure? (see figure 3.1).
- Page 67. The second paragraph, "color model", is preceded by an
empty line and I do not understand why. This does not happen with the
other paragraphs.

Note: in the attributes.odt file, fig 3.2 had text on its left. I
tried to do it with \begin{wrapfigure}, but I didn't like the result.
So I went back to the usual way.