[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:38:44 CEST 2019

Good corrections. Why didn't I think of that? ;-)
> I used nested described list for the color model.
I finished it a little earlier to detach the following paragraph that
belongs to "color model" and not to "YUVA 8bit". I'll show you as soon
as I push.
> Also I used small space between digits and units.
Great! I'll use it too. small space = \, is it right?

The pull request on my Git works. Adding a branch of your git from
terminal does not work. Some commands give error and finally, I got
your branch (einhander) that contained my fork instead. I tried to
read the "ProGIT" chapter but for now I am very confused.
 Thanks for your help; I'm learning very much.