[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun May 19 18:49:03 CEST 2019

 > I will look at that again and see if I can find something better.
Or maybe I should make a png instead?  What do you think?  Phyllis

No, I think to leave the table because it contains more information
than the colored image (as the trim was encoded in CinGG). The
rendering is not beautiful but not even unsightly.  See image of the
page with the table, so you can get an idea. We could talk about it
later.
https://i.postimg.cc/nryVVmxn/trim.jpg
The Shuttle tables are not finished yet, but they are coming well, so
they are not a problem.