[Cin] CinGG manual to Latex

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 15:46:51 CEST 2019

Andrea:

> - I can't create trim and shuttle tables. (sec. 5.7.5 and 5.8.3). I
> > get bad results.
>
> >I tried to create the table for section 5.7.5 but I don't like the
> >result very much. Do you have any advice?
>
> As you know, the trim table was totally created by you in all of its
colorful and attractiveness.  It was far beyond my skills.

The shuttle table is just plain text, with a lot of miscellaneous and
inconsistent spacing (i.e. done with my very limited documenting skills).
I do not have any advice -- spacing was just meant to help physically
locate the actual key with its meaning and I did not know any other method
of doing that.  It came from the original code that was in cv.  I will look
at that again and see if I can find something better.  Or maybe I should
make a png instead?  What do you think?  Phyllis