[Cin] LV2_blacklist.txt & Debian packaging improvements contributions

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:12:00 CEST 2019

Olivier:  still have a lot of issues that need addressing but GG found an
OpenGL error with masking that is driving him crazy.  A little bit of
feedback:

 > HOWEVER, I do not understand the last 5 URL lines. None of them
> > worked for me and I am confused as to why they were included.
>
> I'm unsure what you mean here while writing they didn't worked ?
> I'm assuming you're meaning that you tried to enter the url in a
> browser.

Duh... is on me!!  I never could understand why the LV2 gurus put http for
the file name.  I will fix lv2_blacklist.txt with these 5 added. Because
they showed up as blue links in my gmail email, I clicked on them and they
looked different than the other LV2 plugins so I got confused.

> I don't want to be looking arrogant enough to consider myself as a
> "debian packaging expert", but just letting you know that I've got >200
> debian packages that I'm working on for my LibraZiK-2 project, plus I'm
> contributing to a few Debian packages in the official Debian repo
> where/when I can.

I would have to call you an expert for sure.

Still looking at figuring out the need for Inkscape, fs2progs, and
linux-firmware definitively. And the strangeness of Standards-Version
needing to be changed monthly -- it would be much more convenient if he did
not have to change it.  Phyllis