[Cin] Documentation/manual questions

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:22:40 CET 2019

Andrew:

>   on page 315 I can see reference to configure switch
> --with-findobject, but as far as I can see this switch was removed in
> latest git code?
>
> Yes, that was removed from the build.  The above section is being looked
at today and I will try to get it fixed to pass along to Andrea for
inclusion.

Andrea:  could you change on p. 190 (typo, not 390) the pix_fmt to
cin_pix_fmt as you see below?  Thank you.

> at p. 190
>
> 1 mov prores
> 2 preset medium
> 3 pix_fmt yuv422p10le

Andrew:

> shouldn't be pix_fmt changed to cin_pix_fmt, according to our recent
> discussion

I am correcting the ffmpeg/video opts files that mistakenly use pix_fmt and
they will be checked into GIT in a day or 2.