[Cin] Done! spanish tranlation is complete!

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Nov 14 15:34:07 CET 2019

Thank you very much for your great and very fast support.

I have enabled the Spanish language setting, there are still some
English terms in the menus, sometimes the translation tool causes
problems. If you want to send me the translations of these terms, I can
enter them manually.

If you wish, I can add you to the list of translators so that people can
see that you supported us. https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/

Thanks again for your great work!

Sam