[Cin] Po files for spanish translation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:30:02 CET 2019

You can download it at:
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/es_new.po

The es_new.po file has about 800 untranslated messages.  It contains all of
the latest additional features.  For example in cwindowtool.C is "Preset
Shapes".  The line numbers could be off for just a couple as GG has been
working on the code and my laptop has this development version.

Thanks! gg/Phyllis