[Cin] Po files for spanish translation

sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar sergiogomez at tostado.com.ar
Sun Nov 17 02:15:38 CET 2019

Hi Phyllis. Can you help me? One word is pending to translate:
"Cakewalk", I don't understand what is, google tranltator give this
examples:

---------------------

Definiciones de cakewalk

Verb

1
achieve or win something easily.
Tell me again why the Liberals are expected to cakewalk through the
coming election?
2
walk or dance in the manner of a cakewalk.
The whole Virginia Minstrels chorus joins in while cakewalking in line
behind Emmett.
Noun

1
an absurdly or surprisingly easy task.
Although I suspect the match will be a cakewalk , we are going to take
it very seriously.
2
a strutting dance popular at the end of the 19th century, developed from
a black-American contest in graceful walking that had a cake as a prize.

Her dance revue, Le Jazz Hot, included vernacular forms like the shimmy,
black bottom, shorty george and the cakewalk .

Ejemplos de Cakewalk

Her dance revue, Le Jazz Hot, included vernacular forms like the shimmy,
black bottom, shorty george and the CAKEWALK .

what is the right context?

thanks in advance

Sergio