[Cin] Po files for spanish translation

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Nov 17 17:29:51 CET 2019

It would be great if we could use the translation tool WPML from
WordPress for the Cinelerra manual, then it would be easy to translate
the whole manual, because the automatic translation function of WPML
does a lot of work.

My suggestion would be as follows:

1. The manual can be imported as HTML, so you can export it and also
import it into LaTex, some hand changes to LaTex would still be necessary.
2. Changes could then always be done very quickly online and several
people could also work on the manual, because the individual web pages
could be maintained independently of each other.
3. Translators would then always be notified immediately if there were
any new changes to the manual. This allows the translator to react quickly.
4. The translator does not have to bother with the design of the manual
because the translation is independent of the design.
5. The translator does not have to familiarize himself with other tools
like LaTex.

The HTML document can be exported to LaTex, LaTex can be used to create
very nice looking PDF manuals that users can download or look up online.

Sam