[Cin] Po files for spanish translation

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:45:00 CET 2019

The "some stream have bad times" is in ffmpeg.C but s not currently set up
to be translated.  I will fix this.
The "AudioALSA write_buffer err" is in audioalsa.C and also is not
currently set up to be translated.  I will fix this.

In addition, in the last GIT checkin, gg found some missing lines that
needed to be translated to include:
   proxy.C, line 355  -- Error making proxy.
   proxy.C line 436  -- Beep on done volume    (same phrase in render.C and
convert.C)

Plus the new convert.C/convert.h Transcode routine phrases -- these are not
yet checked in as fixes as the name Convert is being change to Transcode:

Render untagged assets and replace in project
Transcode...
Tag suffix:
Remove originals from project
convert: failed=%d canceled=%d\n