[Cin] Suggestions: open/save projects

David Quinton dpquinton at zoho.com
Tue Oct 1 15:56:07 CEST 2019

More suggestions

1. each save sends the EDL to clipboard, which eats up my clipit history, not useful if I am doing other work and I need to use the clipboard history

2. open/save dialogue has limited saved places e.g. no favorites, only recent files in drop-down, which makes it harder to locate places

3. I would find a recent project list very useful, as currently, the recent file list gets full of loaded clip file names and they crowd out the project files

4. a project manager window would also be very useful, with a list of projects and different actions available, such as load (replace, concatenate, insert point), render, add to batch, delete, add new xml file  - with a few detail columns such as date-time last updated, length on timeline/frames, format dimensions, time last rendered, etc

Quinton