[Cin] Problem with transitioning

d quinton quinton.dv at zoho.com
Tue Oct 1 16:15:06 CEST 2019

I notice a problem with transitioning between two edits when an effect is placed on either of them,

when transitioning between edit A and edit B, with an effect placed on Edit A (such as colour correction), as the transition hits Edit B the effect placed on Edit A is suddenly removed and the end part of Edit A is seen without the effect, so that it reverts to its raw colours which is quite noticeable.

Perhaps the answer is moving Edit B onto a new track? does the transition still work?  I have to test it yet

Quinton