[Cin] Shape Wipe Transitions and GIT checkin

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Oct 6 14:07:30 CEST 2019

Il 06/10/2019 3.12, Phyllis Smith ha scritto:
> GG did a lot of rework on the Shape Wipe Transitions code.  He added
> the 25 1080 versions; fixed a couple of bugs; added a Feather slider
> (based on exponential values); and built in parallel processing
> instead of single threading.
Really thanks!
I agree with you, Phyllis; now, 1080 works like 0540 and it is very
fast! Thanks GG!

Question: is Feather like Anti-aliasing when the position's slider is to
the left edge? It seems a bit different.

If I can add one thing.
When there is a slider, I think would be fine to have a textbox and its
Clear button to clear the slider. So I have done two quickly
photomontage, a simply and another inheredited by Mask tool.
If You and other Users agree with me it could be a possible, little,
improvement for the GUI, I think. It is only an idea, of course.

Thanks!
(And, thanks Andrea)

IgorBeg